Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
This decal is printed by Cartograf
Additional details for the Ferrari 340 Mexico Coupe
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK016.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 1953.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK016.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 70 mm x 85 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.