Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
1992 was German driver Kurt Thiim's seventh season in the German DTM, where he had a Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 from the Zakspeed team, one of the four official Mercedes teams for that season. That year, Kurt Thiim achieved second place in the championship standings, after a more than promising start to the campaign, achieving victory in the first two races of the season.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5 16V Evo2
diecast model car:
- Manufactured by Solido in 1/18 scale with reference S1801009 (also listed as 3663506016219).
- Belongs to the Zakspeed Team.
- Recreation of the vehicle racing at the DTM in 1992.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts and rubber parts.
- Package measures 310 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1200 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 3663506016219 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 604.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.