Perhaps because they are built with more logic and less from passion, some of the Japanese supercars do not have the same cachet as the models of some other supercar brands, but what is widely demonstrated is that at the level of performance, the Japanese have nothing to envy the most renowned European models. And the Nissan GT-R, heir to the almighty Skyline, equipped with a powerful 3.8-liter biturbo V6 engine, was a monster. The kit contains approximately 515 plastic and metal parts
, all of them pre-painted
and ready to be assembled. Once the assembly is completed, the doors open
revealing their interior, as does the engine hood
and the trunk lid
. As is usual in Ixo Collections models, it has functions to control the engine sound
and the activation of the front and rear lights
. An exceptional reproduction with extreme attention to detail.
Additional details for the Nissan GT-R
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Ixo Collections in 1/8 scale with reference IXC.NSN.FK (also listed as 4895102341153).
- Recreation of the vehicle in 2011.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 540 mm x 590 mm x 380 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15530 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4895102341153 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 601 and 602.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.