Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Despite "only" finishing in eighth position, the Porsche 935 “Moby Dick” driven by Manfred Schurti and Rolf Stommelen became a legend at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Wearing the famous Martini Racing colors, the 935/78 was an icon of how far the Group 5s could go, competing head-to-head with the Group 6 prototypes.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 Moby Dick
diecast model car:
- Manufactured by Solido in 1/18 scale with reference S1805401.
- Belongs to the Martini Racing Porsche System Team.
- Recreation of the vehicle racing at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1978.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts and rubber parts.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 315 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1200 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 601.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.