Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Launched by Renault in the 1970s, the Renault 12 had a novel and striking (for the time) range of colours, among which you could choose, for example, orange, yellow and apple green. The latter is precisely the color chosen for this reference. The model allows the two front doors and the hood to be opened
, revealing its 1289 cc, 4-cylinder in-line engine, mounted longitudinally, which delivered a power of 60 HP.
Additional details for the Renault 12 TS Light Green
diecast model car:
- Manufactured by Norev in 1/18 scale with reference NOR-185247 (also listed as 3551091852476 and 185247).
- Recreation of the vehicle in 1973.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts and rubber parts.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 285 mm x 145 mm x 135 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 900 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 3551091852476 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 600.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.