This is a "Just announced!" product at SpotModel that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
3D printed figure of a late 80s/early 90s F1 driver
with helmet in hand (based on Nigel Mansell's pose
). In addition to the figure, the set includes a full-face helmet with an open visor, recreated in pre-cut acetate, and digitally printed decals with Nigel Mansell's sponsors during the 1991 and 1992 seasons
at the controls of the Williams FW14 and FW14B
, so it is the ideal figure to combine with the kits of these models.
Additional details for the Nigel Mansell
- Manufactured by Stone Models in 1/20 scale with reference A040-2023 (also listed as A040/2023).
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts, water slide decals manufactured with digital technology, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 52 mm x 92 mm x 52 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 599.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.