This is a "Just announced!" product at SpotModel that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
1/20 scale figure printed with 3D technology of an F1 driver from the 60s
, without a helmet and with his hands in his pockets (based on Graham Hill's pose at the 1962 Monaco GP or the Grand Prix Brittany 1963
). This figure is ideal to combine with the F1 models of the BRM or the Lotus from the 60s. Digital printing decals with the sponsors and stripes of the suit are included.
Additional details for the Graham Hill
- Manufactured by Stone Models in 1/20 scale with reference A041-2023 (also listed as A041/2023).
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts, water slide decals manufactured with digital technology and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 52 mm x 92 mm x 52 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 599.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.