This is a "Just announced!" product at SpotModel that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
For the 1977 season, Tyrrell's famous P34 underwent a major renovation, with a new, more aerodynamic nose, new air intakes and a fairing that covered almost the entire engine, among many other details. In order to faithfully create the units used in the first races of the season, Studio27 has developed this complete transkit
to use on the different references of the Fujimi kit
. In addition to the complete bodywork, with the low and narrow nose
without the large mid-season air intakes, many other details are included, such as the perforated driver's seat, two types of headrests matching the driver, cooling ducts of front brakes with the correct installation angle, the oil coolers at the rear, the "X" spoiler support, a white metal helmet, and even in the decal set we find the curious red line used only on car #4 during qualifying for the Western American Grand Prix held at the Long Beach street circuit. The decals make it possible to complete the decorations for the Grand Prix of Brazil, South Africa and the United States West
, respectively the second, third and fourth rounds of the season. Simply spectacular
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford P34
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-TK2092 (also listed as 4545310020998 and TK2092).
- Raced at the Early season and the Formula 1 World Championship in 1977.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090900, 09090, GP-34, FJ090924, 09092, GP-35, FJ090962, 09096, GP-39, FJ09149, GP-48, FJ091914, 09191, GP-59, FJ092058, GP-17 and 09205.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 246 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 348 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310020998 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.