This is a "Just announced!" product at SpotModel that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
We welcome this re-edition of another of those kits that we have been waiting for so long, the Toyota Celica LB Turbo Group 5 at 1/20 scale from Tamiya. Its larger scale allowed the entire front part to be detailed, including its 560-horsepower 4-cylinder turbo engine mounted longitudinally on a tubular structure. Its new decal sheet allows you to choose between two versions with different numbers, and the kit includes a figure of the driver.
Additional details for the Toyota Celica LB Turbo Group 5
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/20 scale with reference TAM20072 (also listed as 20072).
- Belongs to the Schnitzer Team.
- Raced at the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft DRM in 1977.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 245 mm x 385 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 580 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.