Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.High quality resin
kit to make up to two versions of Ken Miles' powerful AC Cobra 427, with which he participated in some races of the 1965 USRRC series and at the end of the year in Australia, in the Tourist Trophy. The decal sheet allows you to choose between the number #4 with which Miles raced in Australia at the Lakeside circuit, where he abandoned due to a suspension problem, or the number #98 that he raced in the second USRRC event in Riverside, where he had to abandon due to mechanical problems. The kit also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts, so you can assemble the model with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the AC Cobra 427
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM286.
- Belongs to the Shelby American Inc Team.
- Raced at the USRRC Riverside and the Australian TT Tourist Trophy in 1965.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.