This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
In the 1985 edition, the Spanish driver Antonio Zanini, with Carmelo Ezpeleta as co-driver, appeared at the start of the Baja Aragón raid with nothing less than a Ferrari 308 prepared by Michelotto, after convincing the Padua coach to assemble a model. suitable for this demanding and exhausting off-road race. Despite the team's commitment and the driver's skill, they officially retired due to electrical problems during the first quarter of the race. A resin kit that faithfully reproduces many of the characteristic details of this version, such as its raised roof on which a spare wheel could be carried, its high air intake for the engine or the watertight engine cover. A unique model!
Additional details for the Ferrari 308 Proto
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1293.
- Belongs to the Michelotto Team.
- Raced at the Baja Aragón Montesblancos in 1985.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.