This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit to reproduce the Porsche 911 Carrera of the Sonauto BP team that participated in the 1973 Tour de France Automobile driven by Francis Roussely and Jean-François Grobot. Unfortunately, they did not manage to finish the race.
Additional details for the Porsche Carrera RS 2.7
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1275.
- Belongs to the Sonauto Team.
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile in 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g.
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.