This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This particular version of the Porsche 935 was manufactured by Sportwagen, and participated driven by Facetti and Finotto in the 1979 Giro d'Italia, where unfortunately they could not reach the finish line. The kit allows you to choose between mounting the version used in the circuit or road stage sections, which includes a complete grid of auxiliary lights.
Additional details for the Porsche 935/77
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1274.
- Belongs to the Sportwagen Team.
- Raced at the Giro d'Italia Automobilistico in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g.
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.