High quality resin
kit to build two versions of the McLaren M12 that participated in some events of the 1970 Interserie Championship. The decal sheet allows you to choose between the number #3 registered in the second event held at the German Hockenheim circuit, where David Prophet achieved sixteenth position, or the number #15 that raced in the fourth event held at the Finnish Keimola circuit, where Leo Kinnunen came in eighth place. The kit also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts, so you can assemble the model with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the McLaren M12
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM294.
- Belongs to the Bill Bradley Racing Team.
- Raced at the Interserie in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 160 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 131 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.