Guide bushings for use on 1/12 scale brake discs
. Enhance the realism of your brake discs with these bushings, which come separated into two parts
, one of the pieces being the flat T-shaped outer bushing
and the other being the inner nut
. Made of resin using 3D printing, they reproduce all the details, such as the chamfered part of the screw nut. Made with the usual quality of DECALCAS products, with these pieces the use of primer is optional, so you will only have to worry about painting and gluing on your scale model.
Additional details for the Brake disc bobbins - Type 1
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/12 scale with reference DCL-PAR108.
- Package includes 48 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 100 mm x 145 mm x 8 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.