This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
The impressive Porsche 935/80 of the Bayside Disposal team participated in the 1983 24 Hours of Daytona, with a slightly elongated rear part seeking greater top speed, which was demonstrated with its fifth place on the starting grid, although later in the race a A problem with a wheel prevented him from finishing the race, despite which he qualified in sixteenth position.
Additional details for the Porsche 935/80
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE893.
- Belongs to the Bayside Disposal Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1983.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 107 g.
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.