This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit to make the short-tail version of the hyper-evolved Porsche 935/80 of the Bayside Disposal team, entered in the 6 hours of Mosport in 1981 and which achieved fourth place in the qualifying session, although in the end I cannot participate in the race due to an accident in training.
Additional details for the Porsche 935/80
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE892.
- Belongs to the Bayside Disposal Racing Team.
- Raced at the 6 hours Mosport in 1981.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 107 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.