Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.High quality resin
kit that allows you to reproduce the Ferrari 312PB participating in the 1972 9 Hours of Kyalami
, where number #2 won
. This same unit was used the following year with the T3 number in Targa Florio practice, allowing the decals of the kit to also choose this version. The kit also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts
that allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312PB
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM295.
- Belongs to the Ferrari Sefac Team.
- Raced at the Targa Florio and the 9 Hours Kyalami in 1972 and 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.