Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
In the past, categories such as the Can-Am series allowed any workshop, driver or small manufacturer to manufacture and put their own models on the track, and even be competitive, giving rise to a car's variety that is unthinkable today. The McKee Mk10 is a clear example, being powered by a V8 engine from Oldsmobile. It competed in the Can-Am between 1968 and 1970, and despite its angular shapes, it obtained some relevant results. Thanks to Marsh Models, you can now reproduce this model, with a high-quality resin
kit, which also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts
Additional details for the McKee Mk10
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM297.
- Belongs to the Salyer Racing Team.
- Raced at the Can-Am Canadian-American Challenge Cup in 1968.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.