Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This kit from Marsh Models, made of high-quality resin
, allows you to choose between different versions of the impressive Maserati 151/3, and also includes a photo-etched plate
and white metal parts
that allow you to assemble the model with a great amount of detail. The 4 versions included in this reference are number #2 corresponding to the 1964 24 Hours of Le Mans
where he did not finish due to electrical problems, number #3 from the 1964 12 Hours of Reims
where he had to retire, number # 11 of the 1000 Kms of Paris in 1964
, where he suffered an accident, and the number #12, which allows for a striking white decoration used in training prior to the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1965
. The one we like the most is...
Additional details for the Maserati 151/3
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM299.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans, the 12 hours Reims, the 1000 Kms Paris and the 24 Hours Le Mans Tests in 1964 and 1965.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.