Another of the great drivers who got behind the wheel of the powerful Can-Am vehicles was Francois Cevert, who during the 1972 season participated in several races with a Mclaren M8F of the Young American Racing team, achieving victory in the Donnybrooke race
, in addition to podiums at Watkins Glen (3rd), Road America (2nd) and Laguna Seca (3rd). This high-quality resin
kit, which also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts
, will allow you to assemble this model with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the McLaren M8F
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM302.
- Belongs to the Young American Racing Team.
- Raced at the Can-Am Canadian-American Challenge Cup in 1972.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 160 mm x 601 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 116 g.
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.