Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
At the beginning of 1977, the Wolf Dallara WD1 had a less evolved aerodynamic configuration, with the large rear wing resting on body side extensions and without the supplementary front wing seen since mid-season. This kit from Marsh Models allows you to make this version of the WD1, and you can choose between two versions; the one used by Chris Amon
in the Can-Am series race held in Mont-Tremblant
, or the one used by Giles Villeneuve
in the race held in Watkins Glen
. A high-quality resin kit that also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts, so you can assemble the model with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Wolf Dallara WD1
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM305.
- Raced at the Can-Am Watkins Glen and the Can-Am Mont-Tremblant in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.