The growing importance of mechanic teams in F1 cannot be denied, and many of the blame for the final result lies in their hands, either due to the change of wheels or, as in this case, with the refueling of the car, an operation that was mandatory in F1 between the 1994 and 2009 seasons. Thanks to this set of Fujimi figures, with 8 mechanics with their corresponding equipment
and a driver to sit inside the car
, you will be able to incorporate this famous operation in your dioramas, which gave rise to some of the most spectacular images in F1 memory. You dare?
Additional details for the Pit crew Set B
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/20 scale with reference FJ116570 (also listed as 4968728116570 and 116570).
- Includes plastic parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 325 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 340 g.
- Box barcode 4968728116570 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.