This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
The driver Bernard Beguin, with Jean-Francois Fauchille as co-driver, managed to take his Alfa 2000 GTV to tenth place overall and first in Group 1 in the 1976 Monte Carlo Rally, completing a great performance.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1272.
- Raced at the Monte Carlo Rally - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo in 1976.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 592.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.