This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
In 1975, the Alfa Romeo Gta that Brunner had been driving was used by Manin, who participated in some hill-climb races, such as the Bressanone S.Andrea. Now you can reproduce this version thanks to this resin kit from Arena Modelli.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo Gta
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1045.
- Raced at the Bressanone Hill Climb in 1975.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.