This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit that allows you to choose between two versions of the Alfa Romeo Gta that competed in various hill-climb events, with the more than recognizable colors of its main sponsor Jagermeister. The decal sheet includes numbers #189, corresponding to the Malegno Borno hill-climb, where it mounted a spectacular front spoiler, and #546 corresponding to the Trento Bondone hill-climb.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo Gta
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1043.
- Raced at the Trento Bondone Hill Climb and the Malegno Borno Hill Climb in 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 107 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.