Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Resin kit that will allow you to make the curious, and fast. AVS Shadow that participated in the 1970 Can-Am series, and more specifically in the second event held at the Canadian circuit of Mont-Tremblant-St. Jovite. The Marsh Models kit, made of high quality resin
, also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts
that allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the AVS Shadow
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM313.
- Belongs to the Advanced Vehicle Systems Team.
- Raced at the Can-Am Canadian-American Challenge Cup in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.