The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and could have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts. The design of the decals printed by Print Lab is made by individuals. SpotModel is not responsible for the possible lack of logos in the design of the same, or that said design is incorrect or not original.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decoration designed to be used on the GL-Racing Porsche 911 GT3R white body in 1/27 scale
, and that allows the car with the number #9 of the Pfaff Motorsports team to be reproduced during its participation in the 2021 12 Hours of Sebring.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 GT3R
marking / livery, designed by olivierSD
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/27 scale with reference PLB2-600179.
- Belongs to the Pfaff Motorsports Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 2021.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 592.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.