This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Nowadays it is surprising to talk about Volvo in rallies, and even more so achieving podiums and good results, but in the 60s and 70s it was common to see Volvos flying around the stretches of half the world. Thanks to Arena Modelli, we can now assemble at 1/43 scale the Volvo 142 that, in the hands of Walfridsson and Jensen, flew through the stages of the 1973 RAC rally to achieve a prestigious fourth place overall.
Additional details for the Volvo 142
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE645.
- Raced at the Daily Mirror RAC Rally in 1973.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.