This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
In the 70s, it was common to see different Volvos participating in rallies, with fast and above all reliable cars, like this Volvo 142 S that, with the Swedes Söderström and Palm; they finished 24th overall in the 1971 East African Safari Rally,
Additional details for the Volvo 142
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE741.
- Raced at the East African Safari Rally in 1971.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 133 g.
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.