This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit to make the Volvo 142 first series with which Marku Alen made his first and stellar appearance in the 1000 Lakes Rally in 1972. The Finnish driver, together with his co-driver Toivonen, finished in third place overall. The decal sheet also allows for the version of the team's other car with the number #40, driven by the female pair Heinnonen and Saaristo, who finished the rally in twentieth place.
Additional details for the Volvo 142
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1269.
- Belongs to the Teboil Racing Team.
- Raced at the 1000 Lakes Finland Rally in 1972.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 126 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.