During the 1969 season, John Surtees drove among others for the Chaparral team, although in some events of the Can-Am Championship he participated with a McLaren M12 owned by the team instead of the usual 2H model. In the race held on the Bridgehampton circuit, and starting from fourth position on the grid, Surtees was forced to abandon due to engine problems. The Marsh Models kit, made of high-quality resin
, reproduces this version of the M12, and also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts
that allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the McLaren M12
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM309.
- Belongs to the Chaparral Cars Team.
- Raced at the Can-Am Bridgehampton in 1969.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 160 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 133 g.
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.