The Jaguar XJR-5 achieved a resounding double in the Road Atlanta 500 Kms of the 1985 IMSA championship, anticipating what Jaguar would begin to achieve in the following years in the world of endurance. The Marsh Models kit, made of high-quality resin, also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts that allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-5
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM310.
- Belongs to the Group 44 Team.
- Raced at the IMSA Road Atlanta 500 Km in 1985.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 160 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 133 g.
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.