The DTM had become almost a "state" issue for the German brands, competing fiercely among themselves to win the title, and providing their best weapons to several teams, giving rise to a multitude of decorations. Among them were those of the AMG Karcher team in 1990, where we also had the opportunity to see a certain Michael Schumacher
riding in some races, who was already beginning to make a name for himself after winning the German F3.
Additional details for the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo II
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1006 (also listed as 4545310007890 and DC1006).
- Belongs to the AMG Team.
- Raced at the DTM in 1990.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ037448, FJ06113, TC-83, FJ06135, TC-62, FJ06233, FJ062648, FJ06271, TC-83, FJ06272, FJ12051, FJ12571, FJ125718 and RS-14.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 143 mm x 225 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
- Box barcode 4545310007890 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.