At the 1975 24 Hours of Le Mans there was a second Pantera on the starting grid, with a striking yellow livery flanked by a blue stripe. Unfortunately I couldn't finish the race due to a problem with the engine head gasket, but that doesn't mean that thanks to this decal sheet, it becomes a perfect option to transform your Pantera Fujimi kit into its competition version.
Additional details for the De Tomaso Pantera
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC927 (also listed as 4545310002802 and DC927).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1975.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ125534, RS-90, FJ170046 and CW-2.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 186 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Box barcode 4545310002802 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.