Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Rim set consisting of 4 turned metal rim rings with an approximate diameter of 19.5 mm
, 4 3D printed wheel cores, a decal sheet with the central OZ logos, and adapters to be able to mount the rims on kits from different manufacturers. The rims have different widths, with 6.5 mm for the front and 8 mm for the rear. Important: the wheel set does not include tires
Additional details for the OZ Futura 17 inches
- Manufactured by Scale Production in 1/24 scale with reference SPRF24144 (also listed as SPRF24144#1).
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts, turned metal parts and water slide decals.
- Package measures 70 mm x 110 mm x 25 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.