Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
On the starting grid of the 1969 Nürburgring 1000 kilometers there were many Porsches of different models and generations, and among them, the modern 908s that occupied no less than the first 5 positions at the end of the race. The decal sheet allows you to choose between the 5 versions that dominated the event, the winner being the one wearing number #1. This excellent quality resin kit also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts, which allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Porsche 908
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM312.
- Belongs to the Porsche System Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Nürburgring 1000 Kilometres in 1969.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.