This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
In the 1969 edition of the Targa Florio, Porsche presented itself with a powerful team of up to 6 units of its 908, which proved to be very effective on the 72-kilometer route called the Madonia circuit, taking the first 4 positions at the end of the race. The decal sheet allows you to choose between the 6 "works"versions, the winner being the one with number #266. This excellent quality resin kit also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts, which allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Porsche 908
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM318.
- Belongs to the Porsche System Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Targa Florio in 1969.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.