This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Excellent quality resin kit with which you can choose between three of the versions of the Ford GT40 MK II that participated in the 12 Hours of Sebring in 1966, among which is the one that achieved second position, corresponding to number #3, with the characteristic black hoods of the Holman & Moody team. The kit also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts, which allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 MK II
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM320.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1966.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.