Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
High quality resin kit at 1/43 scale to make the version of the Mirage M1 with which the couple formed by David Hobs and Jacky Ickx achieved victory in the 1968 Kyalami 9 Hours with 12 laps ahead of the second place, the Ferrari Dino 206S of Tony Dean and Basil van Rooyen. The kit also includes several photo-etched plates and white metal parts, which allow the model to be assembled with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Mirage M1
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM315.
- Belongs to the John Wyer Automotive Engineering Team.
- Raced at the 9 Hours Kyalami in 1968.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.