Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Little by little the model saga of "the Fast & Furious" is being completed, and now it is time for the Nissan used by the character of Letty Ortiz
, played by actress Michelle Rodriguez. The transkit includes everything necessary so that you can transform any of the Fujimi Nissan Silvia S14 references, including the complete body nose, the side skirts and the rear bumper to modify the body of the kit
, the headlights in transparent resin, various parts of the interior
such as the dashboard, the central tunnel, the seats and door panels, the complete wheels
including rubber tires, a photo-etched
plate or the necessary set of decals
. Do we accelerate?
Additional details for the Nissan 240SX S14
- Manufactured by USCP in 1/24 scale with reference 24T060.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ03412, ID-84, FJ03422, ID-69, FJ034386, FJ034850, ID-48, 03485, FJ039275, ID-84, 03927 and FJ040431.
- Includes 3D printed parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals manufactured with digital technology and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 105 mm x 168 mm x 54 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 139 g.
- Featured in newsletter 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.