This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
High quality resin model to reproduce the Shadow DN4 that dominated the 1974 Can-Am Championship. Its decal sheet allows you to make one of the two versions of the team. Its complete photo-etched plate and white metal parts allow the model to be assembled in great detail, which will delight the most demanding modellers.
Additional details for the Shadow DN4
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM319.
- Belongs to the Phoenix Racing Team.
- Raced at the Can-Am Canadian-American Challenge Cup in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 160 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 120 g.
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.