This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.High quality resin
kit to reproduce the Ford GT40 MK.IV winner of the 1967 12 Hours of Sebring. The kit also includes several photo-etched plates
and white metal parts, so you can assemble the model with a great amount of detail.
Additional details for the Ford MK.IV
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM321.
- Belongs to the Ford Motor Company Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1967.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 590.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.