Set of 3D printed parts to detail the intake trumpet area of the Lotus Type 79 Hasegawa kits
. Not only the two air grilles with the through holes
attract attention, but also the rest of the pieces that make up the set, where we find 9 air funnels
(one spare), 2 support plates for the grilles, 12 fuel injectors
(6 left and 6 right, two spares for each side), 10 spark plug caps
(two spares), the ignition distributor, transparent tube
to recreate the fuel hoses and black tube
to reproduce the ignition cables. How much detail!
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 79: Air funnels
- Manufactured by Falcon Scale Models in 1/20 scale with reference FSM-12-C (also listed as FSMC012).
- To be used with Hasegawa references 23203, 52298, SP498, HAS-FG3 and 23203.
- Includes 3D printed parts and other materials.
- Package measures 55 mm x 103 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletters 587 and 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.