Chain printed with 3D technology for the Honda CBR 1000 XX Tamiya kits. The chain reproduces the links in great detail, even with the visible gap between each of them, and both the front and rear sprockets integrate the fastening screws, also reproduced in extreme detail.
Additional details for the Honda CBR 1000 XX
- Manufactured by Falcon Scale Models in 1/12 scale with reference FSM33 (also listed as FSM033).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14070.
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 55 mm x 103 mm x 22 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 589.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.