Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Perhaps the Chaparral competition cars are always associated with fast vehicles with "peculiar" and avant-garde solutions, often bordering on legality, such as the ground effect fans, the first spoilers mounted on long rods, the faired wheels... but there are also more "conventional" versions, such as the 2D model used in the 1966 12 Hours of Sebring. High quality resin, white metal parts, a photo-etched plate and a decal sheet make up this 1/43 scale kit that will make you enjoy all its details.
Additional details for the Chaparral 2D
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM322.
- Belongs to the Chaparral Cars Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1966.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 220 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 585.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.