No less than up to 8 versions available to choose from
are those that allow you to create this kit of the legendary Ford GT40 MK.II, among which of course are the 3 that completely occupied the podium at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1996.
. The quality of the resin details is amazing, delighting to the most exquisite modellers.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Marsh Models in 1/43 scale with reference MM323.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 160 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 129 g.
- Featured in newsletter 585.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.