Behind Darryl O'Young's victory in the GT Cup held in Macau there is a whole story of improvement and good work by the team, since during the course of the first race his driver suffered a strong impact, destroying the car
. The race was suspended because, due to lack of light, it was impossible to restart the race, so despite the accident, O'Young finished the first race in second position... but now a new race began in the pits to rebuild the car
overnight and could be ready for the second race the next day. The team achieved the feat of having the car on time, and the driver rewarded them with a perfect performance, winning the second race and, with it, the overall event count
. A story like this well deserved such a well-made decal, and thus be able to reproduce this eye-catching version of the Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo.
Additional details for the Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by SK Decals in 1/24 scale with reference SK-24168 (also listed as SK24168).
- Belongs to the Craft-Bamboo Racing Team.
- Raced at the Macau GT Cup in 2021.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24345 and TAM24350.
- Includes paint masks, water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 205 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Featured in newsletters 586 and 591.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.