This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
For the 1985 12 Hours of Sebring, the evolved Porsche 935 L of the Brumos Porsche Henn's Swap Shop Racing team featured a "short" rear end, seeking better behavior on short circuits. Unfortunately, the result of the race was not as expected, as they had to retire, qualifying in 35th position.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 L
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1038.
- Belongs to the Brumos Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1985.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.