This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
The Porsche 935 continued to evolve, and remained competitive for many years, with numerous victories. And as an example, the version that can be reproduced with this 1/43 scale resin kit, winner of the 1983 Paul Revere Daytona 250 with the driving couple Hurley Haywood and Anthony Foyt at the wheel.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 L
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1037.
- Belongs to the Brumos Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 250 miles in 1983.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 112 g.
- Featured in newsletter 593.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.